There are several plugins in Micronet. Each plugin comes with its own translation files.
- Choose a translation plugin: Select a translation plugin such as WPML, Polylang, Loco Translate or TranslatePress.
- Install and activate the plugin: Install the chosen plugin from the WordPress plugin repository, and activate it.
- Configure the plugin: Configure the plugin by specifying the languages you want to translate the content into and setting up language switchers for your website.
- Create translation files: Create translation files for the theme and plugins. This can be done using a translation plugin or a program such as Poedit.
- Translate the files: Open the translation files using Poedit or the translation plugin and translate the text strings into the desired language.
- Save and upload the translation files: Save the translated files and upload them to your WordPress website using FTP.
- Set the language of the site: Set the language of the site in the WordPress settings, and the translated content should now appear on the site.
By following these steps, you can easily translate your WordPress theme and plugins to reach a wider audience and improve the user experience for non-native speakers.
Checkout the following guide rom Loco translate , our recommended plugin on how to perform the translation.
Method 1 : Locotranslate https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners
Method 2 : PoEdit : https://wpmarmite.com/en/poedit/